The two-page conference paper must be submitted as both a word and pdf document by email to abstractsISLC2021(at)fbh-berlin.de. After their papers have been accepted (notification in June), presenters must then register by 5 July and hence confirm if they will attend in person or virtually.
Please specify your preference for oral or poster presentation.
Attendees that are registered as student will automatically be considered candidates for the student poster prize.
Submission deadline: 14 May 2021
Please note the following information in preparing your conference paper:
- Limit the paper to two pages in total and use the provided Microsoft Word template.
- The two-page conference paper should be typed single column and single-spaced. Charts, illustrations and figures must fit within the two-page paper specification.
- For detailed instructions and formatting information, the IEEE sample template is also provided as a pdf.
- A 45-word short abstract is needed for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and the conference proceedings.
- Over-length papers and abstracts will not be accepted.
- After submission, all papers will be reviewed for plagiarism.
- After acceptance, the two-page summary will be published in the Conference Booklet if accepted and presented at the conference by one registered author.
Author Notifications / Copyright Agreement
Notifications are sent only to the corresponding author.
A copyright agreement form must be completed if your paper is accepted.
Failure to complete the copyright form will result in your paper being withheld from IEEE Xplore.
Adherence to the instructions for preparation of the abstract and summary is imperative. Any of the following conditions may result in rejection of the paper:
1. Failure to submit the paper by email by the submission deadline.
2. Failure to submit the 45-word abstract.
3. Failure to complete a copyright agreement.
4. Paper summary exceeds two-page limit.
Submitting an abstract does not replace the registration as a participant in the conference. The presenting author must register for ISLC 2021 and cover all related costs.
The IEEE Xplore proceedings will only contain papers that were presented at the conference.
With abstract submission authors agree to the above terms.